Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wow, am I behind...AND EXCITED!

I'd planned to try to keep this blog up a bit better, but, well, life got in the way.

Exciting news to share: I'M ONE OF THE WINNERS OF THE AMBER QUILL HEAT WAVE CONTEST!!

Yes, a novella I wrote will be one of seven out of over 200 that is going to be printed. I'm on my way to being a published erotica author and I couldn't be happier!

The books at Amber Quill Press are great - I've been reading them for a couple of years now - and I think I'm going to be very happy being part of their published group.

The story I wrote is a contemporary Paranormal with magic and snark. It features a menage a trois, so won't be everyone's cuppa, but that's okay - I thoroughly enjoyed writing it and am looking forward to writing more stories in the same vein (no pun intended, though there ARE vampires in the story as well).

That's the news. I'll be blogging more frequently as I get more details.

Thank you for playing along...

No comments: