Monday, August 4, 2008

WOW! 5 Blue Ribbons from RomanceJunkies!!


WOW! What a great way to start the week. RomanceJunkies reviewer, Cheryl McInnis gave Tales from the Graveyard Shift: Ghouls a 5 Blue Ribbon Review!!!
Here's a 'blurb' from the review and a link to the whole thing...
TALES FROM THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT: GHOULS is a fantastic paranormal romance from a fresh and talented voice. Kacey Smith has created a story that is sexy, funny and highly entertaining. I absolutely loved this book, and encourage anyone looking for a smart and sassy heroine to look no further than Crystal Lafarge. I hope that we will get to read much more about Crystal and her friends in the future. I know that I will be first in line to read the next story!
Now you see why I'm, bouncing around the room! ;)

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Congrats Kacey! Awesome. I bought your book and so can't wait to start it soon!

Do you have a newsletter? I'd love to be on it to know about your news and upcoming releases. I did save your blog to come and visit too!

Kacey said...

Thanks! Right now I don't have a newsletter, but I promise I'll be sure and let you (and everyone else(grin)) know as soon as I do! ;)

I hope you enjoy Tales from the Graveyard Shift: Ghouls - I'm working on the second installment (tentatively titled Tales from the Graveyard Shift: Ghosts) right now. :)

Hugs,

Kacey