Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Men

Hmmm...Okay, I'm totally beat. RWA's (that's Romance Writers of America for those who don't know (grin)) was last week and I got home on Sunday...I'm putting this post together while I wait for my laundry to finish so I can go to bed so I can be halfway intelligent at the day job tomorrow.

Because I'm too tired to even LOOK for the remote, I just have the TV on the same channel it was on when I turned it on...the movie Doom is playing, so for this Monday Man, I pick KARL URBAN.
He's great in those intense roles (The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Chronicles of Riddick, Doom, The Bourne Supremacy(I think that's right...), etc.), and in TV roles as well (Cupid & Julius Caesar in the Xena series - and I think he was another character as well, but I'm too tired to look it up(grin)).
So, here's Karl - enjoy...



No comments: